Career at HT Supplies
If you’re exploring new careers, it’s a good idea to explore both groups of careers as well as individual jobs and professions.
Be a part of shaping the digital future
We’re proud to work with many of the world’s most prominent multinational companies—including PepsiCo Intl, Unilever, and Levi Strauss & Co. among many others. We help our clients and partners with their most valuable resource, their people. From handpicking bold leaders and managing powerful teams to HR process outsourcing, premium consulting and training, HT can partner with you to optimize your business and your people across the board.
Apply To Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Recruitment fraud warning
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scheme that offers fictitious job opportunities to people. This type of fraud is normally done through online services such as bogus websites, or through unsolicited emails claiming to be from HT SUPPLIES. These emails request recipients to provide personal information, sign bogus letters of employment, organize visas and ultimately request payments to submit false applications.
How to Identify Recruitment Fraud:
- The email does not come from an official htsuppliess.com email address and instead uses an address from a free email service such as: Gmail, Outlook.com, Live.com, Yahoo, AOL or a combination of these. You are asked to interview over an Instant Messenger type program.
- You are guaranteed a work-from-home position.
- You are offered a check to process before being interviewed. The perpetrators will often ask recipients to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. The HT name and logo is sometimes featured on the documentation without authority.
- There is an early request for personal information such as address details, date of birth, resume (CV), passport details, etc.
- Candidates are requested to contact other companies/individuals such as lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies, etc.
- The perpetrators frequently use mobile or landline telephone numbers beginning with 44(0)70 instead of official company numbers.
- The perpetrators may even offer to pay a large percentage of the fees requested and ask the candidate to pay the remaining amount.
- There is an insistence on urgency.
HT Supplies employment policies and processes involve personal interviews in most cases and candidates who seek employment with us are never required to pay any sum of money in advance. To do so would be contrary to our business conduct guidelines and ethical practices.